Family Law Investigations in North Florida
Child Custody Investigations
Our team of experienced investigators conduct discreet and thorough family law investigations in Florida to obtain the necessary evidence for your case. We understand the sensitive nature of child custody cases, which is why we do everything we can to perform the investigation in a way that causes minimal stress to you and your family. The following are a few examples of previous child custody investigations that we have worked on.
Examples of past Child Custody Investigations
- Obtained evidence of child neglect
- Collected evidence of custodial parent’s drug use
- Provided evidence that non-custodial parent was not spending time with child during visitation.
- Collected evidence of alcohol/drug abuse of non-custodial and custodial parents
- Obtained and documented criminal records through a comprehensive background check
Child Support Investigations
It is an unfortunate reality that the opposing side will often lie about financial information, current employment and currently living arrangements. The other side will do anything to limit their support liability. Our investigators can investigate these claims and reveal the truth. The following are a few examples of the cases we have working in the past.
Examples of past spousal support and child support Investigations:
- Found hidden assets and money
- Proved employment of spouse
- Proved cohabitation
- Found hidden active business
- Proved spouse was not truthful on financial statements
We understand that family law investigations are delicate matters, and we make certain that you are not left in the dark. Blue Line Investigative Solutions of North Florida will manage your investigation in a professional and diligent manner. When the time comes to present your evidence in court, rest assured that your evidence will be presented properly. With Blue Line Investigative Solutions, you and your case are in good hands.